Monday, May 18, 2009

Baptism and more...

Paw Paw is so funny!

Sweet potatoes, please?


I still love to read



Aren't we all beautiful? (B, Aunt Allison and me)

The Monk family

The Baxley family

Me (very tired), Rev. Mike Jordan and Mom

My baptism was perfect. Of course, now I know I don't have to be perfect because I am forgiven...:) Kim Dodson presented me to the congregation and I grinned so big when I heard my name. Everyone laughed. When Rev. Kerry Purselle and Rev. Mike Jordan were baptizing me I tried to reach down and get more water. Mom and Dad were smart to wait until I actually liked water to baptize me. Early on I probably would have screamed and cried!

I loved having all of my immediate family here and missed the ones who could not be here. We were blessed to have several friends as well join us for my spiritual birthday.

I also had my 6th month well check this past week. I am 18 pounds (80%) and 27 1/2 inches long (95%). I have started sitting up well and am still loving my jumper!

2 comments:

Waterfall said...

I love the picture of her and "Paw Paw," and of y'all reading!

Jason Fowler said...

Beautiful pictures!

I love the picture of Ella and Paw Paw sharing a laugh. :)